APM Terminals Mumbai or Gateway Terminals India is a branch of the reputed APM Terminals global ports. It is situated on the Konkan mainland, towards the East of Mumbai in Nhava Sheva. Started approx 20 years back, the APMT Mumbai is counted among one of the largest container terminal handling facility in India. Its strategic position is a major factor in making APMT the leading player in its sector.
How to track APM Terminals container
Enter the IDs received at the time of booking the container from the APM Terminals. This allows to track single or multiple containers, by entering a specific ID number:
Alternately, one can call customer support using the number +91-22-66811000. Clients can also send an email with basic details to firstname.lastname@example.org. One can register into the E-port pass management system by submitting a mobile number.
About APM Terminal
APMT Mumbai has high-quality equipment including vessels, trains, quay cranes, rubber tyre gantry, empty handlers, forklifts, and spreaders. The operations are supported by approach bridges linking the quay to the yard area.
They have APM Terminals Pipavav port from where containers can be sent across the globe. APM Terminals Mumbai pursues the mission of ‘establishing India as a leader on the logistical map’. The firm pursues the marketing tagline ‘Lifting Global Trade’.
APMT Mumbai is based upon the core pillars of equipment quality, Corporate Social responsibility(CSR) including environment-friendliness, and top-level customer service. There is an emphasis on innovation and implementing strategic reforms that benefit both clients and stakeholders. Thus, the firm created benchmarks by earning huge profits ever since its establishment. It created an Indian National Maritime record with a record of 2.01 million TEU’s. Presently, APMT is in charge of 50% containerized cargo.
APMTprovides integrated supply chain services including the following.
- Liner shipping: With an operating fleet of 2.01 TEU’s, APMT provides safe and reliable shipping services.
- Container stacking (warehousing): The firm has a stacking capacity of 45,000 containers.
- Global Logistics: APMT is a key player in promoting foreign trade and economic growth through its logistics services.
- Cargo consolidation: APMTis equipped with well-positioned Container Freight stations(CFS). There are facilities for cargo handling, storage, loading, and unloading of cargo.
1. Innovation: Introducing innovative techniques and trends to existing practices is imbibed in the company policy.
2. Integrity: The firm has stayed true to its mission of facilitating trade. It believes in delivering the best output for gaining maximum customer satisfaction.
3. Infrastructure: The operations are supported by quality equipment, vessels, stations, and connecting bridges.
4. Corporate Social responsibility(CSR): The firm invests a share of its profit in environment-friendly initiatives. It also invests in healthcare programs for the employees.
Head Office Address:
APM Terminals Mumbai
Gateway Terminals India Pvt. Ltd.
GTI House, JNPT, Sheva, Navi Mumbai,
Taluka – Uran, District Raigad,
Maharastra – 400 707, India.
APM Terminals Customer Support
The company offers a dedicated customer care number that can be used to communicate with the customer care of APM Terminal :