The Mountain Valley Express (MVE) has a delivery tracking tool to check the delivery status. Use the Bill of Landing to track or call customer service. Founded in 1976, Mountain Valley Express(MVE )is a trusted name in the transportation sector. Its headquarters are at California and counted among the leading trucking service provider. It has a total of 9 terminals 6 in California, 2 in Nevada and 1 in Arizona. Mountain Valley assures of efficient and prompt delivery services on-time and every time, without suffering any loss on the way. It pursues the vision of becoming California’s best freight delivery service provider. Clients can even get next day freight services.
Tracking Procedure for Mountain Valley Express
Mountain Valley Express has the most advanced tracking system. Clients can use this tracking system to procure real-time status updates on shipments. The firm provides an online tracking system so that clients stay notified about the position of consignment in transit. So, they stay assured about safe and reliable delivery. Clients can use any of the 3 options provided below.
1. Pro number: Clients can search using Pro Number. After entering Pro Number, they have to click the Trace icon.
2. SCAC Code: Enter the first letter of the SCAC code, then click Trace and select the right SCAC code.
3. Partner carrier: Clients can enter MVE or Partner Carrier Pro Number.
Follow below steps for Mountain Valley Express tracking:
1) Open the official tracking page of MVE by going to this page.
2) Enter PRO or Interline Number along with SCAC
3) Now click on the Trace button to check delivery status.
Consignment tracking through phone
You can call on the live helpline number 800-237-9669 to get all sorts of assistance with shipping needs. Registered clients can log in to the site with a unique username and password.
Check Status via Email
- Alternately, you can drop in an email to email@example.com
- Mention your Name, PRO / Reference number, and phone number.
- You should get a reply in 1-2 business days along with the current status of your consignment.
Clients can use the transit time calculator by filling in the zip code of point of origin and point of destination. You can fill the Bill of Lading form by entering details of the shipping party and consignee. Clients can get information about the service point by selecting a specific state. You can also use the ‘Get Quote’ option to know the rates. For details, you can refer to the website Mtnvly.com.