American Company Lakeville Motor Express given online tracking to check the status of courier, parcel and goods. Use Track Pro and Non-Pro option to check delivery status. Lakeville Motor Express(LME) was founded in the year 1921.Presently, it is an established Less than truck load(LTL) carrier with business presence over 10 mid-western states of Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Its headquarters are in Minnesota.
The LME Freight also known as Lakeville Motor Express provided online tracking facility to track and trace the courier and goods shipment status in real life. Customers can track Pro and Non-Pro goods.
How to Track Lakeville Motor Express Shipment
Customers can use Pro/Bol/Pickup Request or other reference number to track the delivery status of Lakeville Motor Express in real time. Follow below steps to locate your goods:
- Clients can track shipment by selecting shipment type first, on the shipment tracking page.
- Then the client needs to enter the unique shipment identification number in the slot provided.
- The unique number can be the PRO Number, bill of lading Number, purchase order, Advanced CL Pro etc.
- As the client clicks on track button, the status of shipment gets displayed immediately.
Clients can go to this page to track courier or logistics.
The firm provides clients the benefit of access to critical shipment data.
It is equipped with Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) and web based information systems. LME systems provides Logistics services for all 24 hours in a day. On account of its consistent operational performances and innovative approach, LME has been awarded with the Innovator of the Year award.
How to Lakeville Motor Express Customer Service?
In order to avail any specialized services, clients can call customer support using the number 800-888-4950.
- Corporate Office Number: 651-636-8900
- Customer Support Number: 866-563-9777
- Toll Free Number: 800-888-4950
- LME Email ID: email@example.com
Customers can also send letter directly to the Lakeville Motor Express Corporate using below address:
Corporate Office Address
500 County Road D West
New Brighton, MN 55112-3520
Services provided by LME include the following:
- Less than truckload(LTL) services: LME provides full range of LTL services including pool distribution, consolidation, lift-gate and logistics distribution.
- Xpress Gold Guarantee scheme: It is a scheme which enables clients to track their freight position at every stage.
- Logistics: LME Services deals in inbound and outbound logistics, equipped with reefers and vans.
- Goods preservation: Temperature sensitive goods are preserved carefully in cryogenic cases.
For details about services and offers, clients can access the website link www.lme4me.com.