Metroport has a formidable presence in the center of Auckland’s industrial center. This gives it distinct advantages like proximity, convenience in access, and faster deliveries at important places of the nation. Being a customs bonded and MPI approved, Metroport is literally the best place for all types of transportation around the globe. For the convenience of its customers, it has developed 1000 ground slots and that includes 60 reefer points. As the best transporter, it operates by an integrated transport system, making use of KiwiRail Links, covering the entire port of Tauranga. From the port, the cargo then gets transported to the entire world.
1) Dangerous goods transportation: The Company fully abides by the international guidelines for the transportation of dangerous and explosive materials. It packs and sends the materials to international destinations as per the rules and regulations.
2) Best reefer services: Be it medicine, food products, or any type of perishable commodity, the Company has the best reefer containers to transport the commodities around the world. The reefer services are the best in the world that do not allow any type of damage to the materials in transit.
3) Cargo and shipping: As the Company specializes in rendering the best type of cargo shipment and shipping practices, it has almost achieved perfection in all such critical management processes. As a Company, it covers all the important trading areas in nations like Australia, Asia, the Middle-East gulf, the Pacific Islands, and the United States of America.
4) Best warehousing: For the safe-keeping of commodities, the Company has set up warehouses all over its areas of functioning and it could store all such goods without incurring slightest damage. The warehouses are temperature-controlled to safe keep the materials from any damage in transit. Literally speaking, Metroport has showcased New Zealand in the international market.
Tracking Metroport Container is easy and convenient
Once the goods are sent using Metroport Container then track and trace method can be used to check the consignment status:
1) Fill in the reference numbers of the containers in the box and you can do a search for 15 containers at a time.
2) You would get the options to do two types of searches, such as “search TCT/Metroport” or “search Maunganai”
You would get the right position of your consignment from there.
If you are still not able to track Metroport Container then you may contact the customer care over the phone or drop them an email along with the Reference code.
Head Quarter Address:
Private Bag 12504
Tauranga Mail Centre
Metroport Auckland Address
339 Neilson Street
PO Box 12520
Phone Number: +64-09-583 9688 /
Email id: email@example.com