Kindersley Siemens laid down the foundation stone of Kindersley transport Ltd in the year 1962. Right from that year, the company has grown from strength to strength and it has become a major transporter for various locations in Canada with services as less-than-truckload and truckload operator. To add to it, the Company has a ground courier service operating in entire Canada. As a Company, it places highest importance on relationship building with its clients. As it has acquired skill in building customized solutions, its clients are really happy as the services meet their demands for logistics completely.
How to Track Kindersley Transport Online?
If you have sent any goods using Kindersley Transport Ltd, then there are 03 options to track the delivery status, that I am going to explain you below. Using these method, one can easily find the current status of transport.
Check it Online
The best and easiest way is to check it online. For this you will need a Probill number to check the status of your goods, follow below steps:
- Log on to the tracking page of Kindersley Transport here
- Enter Probill number and click on Track Shipment
- The exact status of your consignment would come into display.
Call to Customer Service
- For less-than-truckload requirement, you could call 1-800-667-8556 for Canada and for U.S.
- You could call 1-800-667-8556 and get the most updated status of your consignment.
- For truckload consignment, you could call 1-800-667-8556 and get the most updated status of the position of your consignment.
Track Consignment by Email
Last but not the least option is to drop an email to customer service team of Kindersley Transport.
- Login to your Email account
- Provide your probill number and contact number
- And send an email to email@example.com
- The customer-care would revert with their feedback about the latest status of your consignment in transit.
Kindersley Transport’s Services
Full truckload service
Full truckload services offered by this company are only the best in the industry. It could facilitate currency exchange and even help in transporting dangerous goods permitted under international regulations. To add to this service, it has even designed value-added services to meet the demands from its top clientele.
Less than truckload service
Its network for less-than-truckload services are even broader and service points exist at multiple locations across Canada. The important point is under this, this Company even accepts dangerous goods under international guidelines for transportation across the world. From time to time, the Company has added values to its services that make it the trusted partners of its clients.
When it comes to deliver speed, its express service is only the best in the world. It has enabled one day and two day delivery schedules that could assuredly make the consignments reach the doorsteps of its clients.