All you need is the Reference Number for tracking Aeronet shipment. Another option is to call the customer service. Having started its operations in the year 1982, Aeronet has been providing quality air, ground, and ocean freight services consistently over the years. Today, they are a global player in providing logistics services. They are flexible in their operations and offer customized solutions that suit the unique needs of each of their customers.
About Aeronet Worldwide
Today the company is located in 18 different parts within the US. It also has stations and warehouses, sales and client service offices staffed with qualified and capable personnel. There are 12 international joint ventures that have been made strategically with logistics partners in the following locations-
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Having gained valuable experience of having dealt with logistics, Aeronet has specially designed plans for various industries that include-
- Food and Beverage
- Materials and Chemicals
- Sports and Recreation &
- Trade show among many others
Services Offered by Aeronet
Aeronet offers a vast range of services with the major ones among them being-
- Aeronet Road Transport (FTL): Aeronet operates its own FTL brokerage division. With its associates and partners spread across all 50 states, Aeronet is capable of delivering your cargo with great efficiency that helps streamline the process, both within the US and internationally too.
- Charter Services: Aeronet Worldwide offers needs-based logistics solutions with a one shipment at a time approach. This is reflected in its charter services that cater to the unique needs of its customers with time constraints.
- Project Cargo: Aeronet takes the responsibility for the entire project from start to finish. It does so through superior organizing, sourcing every necessary requirement, and coordinating the entire communication chain. Their aim is to help you build a cost-effective strategy.
- Warehousing: While handling more than 350 transactions each day, Aeronet at present manages 1.5M square feet of warehouse space in total. They are in a position to secure and handle warehouse spaces ranging between 5,000 and 250,000 square feet.
Tracking Aeronet Shipment
Tracking shipments booked with Aeronet is easy involving only a few steps. All you need is the Reference number to track and trace the Aeronet shipment. There are 2 ways to find the delivery status:
1) Get the Housebill or Reference Number
2) Enter either of the detail carefully
3) Click on the Track button
4) Find your latest shipment status on the next page.
This is how the live shipment tracking looks like:
Go to this page to check the delivery status.
Another method to track is to give a call to the customer care of Aeronet at +1 800-552-3869, provide your Reference Number. And the customer service team will provide the latest delivery status over the phone itself.
Address: 42 Corporate Park #100,
Irvine, CA 92606, United States
Find the working contact number of Aeronet that can be used to connect with them or register your complaint:
Phone Number: +1 800-552-3869
Accounts Payable Domestic Invoices:
Emai id: APInvoicesOnly@Aeronet.com
Accounts Payable Inquiries/Statements:
Emai id: APStaff@Aeronet.com
Emai id: ARStaff@Aeronet.com
Emai id: Sales@Aeronet.com
Emai id: Marketing@Aeronet.com
Emai id: Operations@Aeronet.com