Enter your Aeroflot Cargo tracking number to check the shipment status. Founded in 1995, Aeroflot Cargo used to function as a fully owned subsidiary of the world-renowned Russian airline Aeroflot. Aeroflot was Russia’s flagship carrier and also the country’s largest, established in 1923. That made it one of the oldest of its kind in the world.
Tracking Aeroflot Cargo
Use the tracking system of Aeroflot Cargo that allow to track and trace the shipment status online. User must have the reference number to check their shipment location.
Enter your (SU 123) Aeroflot Cargo Tracking number or the Airway bill number that will allow to track the Freight and Crago Shipment status.
Another way to track and trace the Aeroflot Cargo is to call the customer care 8 (800) 444-55-55, provide your reference number and they will provide up to date shipment status.
About Aeroflot Airlines Cargo
Aeroflot Cargo held the 2nd position in Russia after AirBridge Cargo in terms of scale of operation. However, owing to multiple operational reasons, Aeroflot Cargo declared bankruptcy in 2009. The operations of Aeroflot Cargo didn’t cease, though. It began to operate as a part of the regular fleet of the airline and not as a subsidiary anymore.
In 2011, Aeroflot Cargo joined the 12-member cargo airlines’ alliance, SkyTeam Cargo as the latter’s 9th member. This gave the carrier a shot in the arm as it got exposed to the global best practices in the air cargo industry.
Aeroflot Cargo has 3 dedicated McDonnell Douglas MD-11F aircraft that have been with the airline for quite some time.
- Cargo shipments
- Products and services
- Cargo tracking
- Aircraft and ULD
- Cargo transportation
Aeroflot Airlines Cargo Offering Services in:
Aeroflot Cargo served the following destinations:
- Beijing – Beijing Capital International Airport
- Shanghai – Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong International Airport
- Tokyo – Narita International Airport
- South Korea
- Seoul – Incheon International Airport
- Helsinki – Helsinki Airport
- Hahn – Frankfurt–Hahn Airport
- Moscow – Sheremetyevo International Airport Hub
- Novosibirsk – Tolmachevo Airport
- Saint Petersburg – Pulkovo Airport
Aeroflot Cargo also serves locations like Riga, Istanbul, Helsinki, Prague, and more.
Here is brief overview of Aeroflot Cargo company from the CEO, Contact Number to email address detail:
- Headquarter: Moscow, Russia
- Founded: 1995
- CEO: Mikhail Poluboyarinov
- Company Type: Airlines/Aviation industry
- Phone Number: +7 (965) 258-5791
- Customer Care Number: +7 (495) 223-55-55
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.aeroflot.ru/ru-en/business/cargo_transport
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/AeroflotRussia