In order to track a shipment few information are required:
Firstly, one needs to know the tracking number, which is provided to the sender at the time of booking the shipment. In case you do not have the number, you can click here and follow the instructions.
Secondly, if you know via which company and mode the shipment is done it’s easy to track, in case you don’t you can also find out that information from the tracking number.
International Postal shipments usually have numbers that starts with 2 alphabets, followed by 9 digits number and again ends with 2 alphabets.
- Examples- AA126748390VV, ED135238967XX
- Click here and follow the instructions to track your shipments
Air cargo have only numerical numbers in two set 3 + 8 digits
- Examples- 123-45678901, 222- 45734889
- Click here and follow the instructions to track your shipments.
Containers have numbers that starts with 4 alphabets and followed by 6 or 7 digits
- Examples- ABCD4567890, EEEE457348