After being founded in 1934, Standard Forwarding has emerged as a top carrier of LTL freight. They have a network of 14 terminals spanning the entire Midwest. Standard Forwarding has its own tracking portal that allows to track and trace the shipment. Below, we will check about the company and how to check the shipment status.
With its headquarters at East Moline, IL, Standard Forwarding has had quality service at the core of its corporate culture. With the passage of time, there has been a change in technologies while customer expectations have risen as has competition. Standard Forwarding has adapted well to the challenges of the changing times remaining positive all along. This finds reflection in the company having adopted cutting edge operating procedures and technologies like-
- A modern fleet comprising 350 tractors and 800 trailers of late model
- A tablet for each driver keeping him informed with all dispatch information
- Sophisticated track and trace technology for complete shipment visibility
- Proactive alerts on delays with world-class customer service
- SmartWay certification
Offering excellent service ever since its inception, Standard Forwarding has earned the complete confidence of its customers. The company has consistently delivered shipments as promised that has earned it a solid reputation.
Standard Forwarding Service List
- LTL: They offer Standard Forwarding direct overnight LTL service through all of the Midwest through a network of 17 terminals. They operate with top-notch equipment and the latest IT technology which includes EDI and web-based solutions.
- Guaranteed Expedited: Standard Forwarding offers guaranteed expedited freight carriage service for time-critical shipments. There are occasions when businesses may need their shipments to be taken to their destinations within a specified time. Standard Forwarding can step up in such situations with a commitment to deliver the shipment within the promised time.
- Canadian Service: Standard Forwarding ships freight efficiently to and from Canada. With a network of competent partners, the company offers LTL services all across Canada with transit times that have made it a leader in the industry. Their services in Canada include provisions for hazmat, freeze protection, and customs clearance.
Standard Forwarding Tracking
Tracking shipments booked with Standard Forwarding is just a breeze. One just needs to have a valid pro. This pro number is given when the shipment is booked.
1) Enter the Pro number
2) Click on the Track button
3) This will show the current shipment status of Standard Forwarding
This is how the tracking portal looks like:
Here you can go and check it live.
Another way to track and trace the Standard Forwarding shipment is to call the customer care at 877-744-7783, provide your PRO number and they will help you to locate the shipment.
Standard Corporate Office 2925
Morton Drive East Moline
IL 61244 800-447-2012
The Standard Forwarding LLC has its own customer support that works 7 days a week. Below email ID or customer care number can be used for any query related to existing shipping or new booking:
Phone Number: 877-744-7783
Billing Email id: Billing@StandardForwarding.com
IT Email id: IT@StandardForwarding.com
Customer Service: CustomerService@StandardForwarding.com
Verification of Employment Phone Number: 309-755-9774