Kambara Kisen, a subsidiary of Tsuneishi Group was established in 1903. The Japanese firm always strives to add value for its customers by framing intelligent strategies. Presently, its coverage has spread over Asian economies like China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Philippines. Its operations are also found in island areas like Seto-Inland Sea, Kyushu, Japan-sea and Hokkaido. The firm believes trading to be a key contributor to regional development and economic growth.
Ever since it’s establishment, the company has been making steady progress. 1994 was a crucial year when the firm launched direct full container services between main Chinese ports and the ports of Japan. At present it is equipped with 2 car carriers, 26 bulk carriers and 3 container carriers. The firm has invested in constant endeavours for creating new avenues in business including providing containers to allied units. Its business decisions conform to the on-going trends of world economy. With consistent surge in transaction volume, the firm has grown to become a top player in its niche.
How to Track
For tracking one’s cargo or container clients have to provide either Kambara Kisen Container Number, Purchase order, B/L Number or Booking SOC No. The B/L Number is a unique code which consists consists of 3 alphabets followed by 9 digits.
The online Kambara Kisen Container / Cargo page looks like this:
Once you have any of the detail is ready then go to this page, enter necessary detail and click on Search to find your container or cargo live location.
- Marine management: The firm’s Marine Management Dept is the body responsible to provide a comprehensive range of ship-management services. All its services are duly accredited by DNV. There is constant improvement in quantity of fleet as well as it’s safety and efficiency parameters. Due to its modern and advanced line of vessels, the firm is able to scrutinize ships and seafarers.
- Fleet design: The planning and development department deals in design of advanced fleet, safe and reliable conveyance of accommodation blocks. The firm also provides facilities for transporting shipbuilding material.
- Logistics: Known as Fukuyama Logistics Center, the department offers prompt import and export services on merchandise. Due to its strategic positioning, time for inland transportation or haulage has decreased.
- Distribution and other Value added services: These include distribution processing and assortment of goods.
- Consistent advances in fleet volume and design
- Services duly accredited by DNV
- Efficient supervision of unit processes
- Time management
- Consistent surge in transaction volume
Kambara Head Quarter Address
Office No-3, floor NO-2TG Building
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Zip Code-102-0082
If you have any queries or complaint then you can reach to the customer support of Kambara Kisen from below contact number and email ID:
- Telephone Number (Container Line and e-Service): 81-84-987-1500
- Telephone Number (Container Line and Estimation): 81-84-987-1500
- Telephone Number (Technical Marine Crewing): 81-84-987-5040
- Telephone Number (Bulk Shipping service):81-3-3264-8801
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.kambara-kisen.co.jp/english/
Kambara Kisen Container Ships
|Ship Number||Ship Name||Year Built||TEU||DWT||Length|