Committed to offering superior service and support to its customers, CaroTrans has established itself as one of the leading ocean freight consolidators and global NVOCC. The company was set up in 1980 and ever since then, Caro Trans has been offering exceptional ocean transportation service in key trading markets across the globe.
Their offices spread globally to offer a large network for import and export operations working in tandem with several strategic partners. Caro Trans relies on local teams with knowledge of their respective markets which puts them in a position to offer smooth and efficient service on a global scale. They are known for their high levels of customer service who rely on Caro Trans for their steady and dependable services.
- 1980- Caro Trans was founded by Jim Justiss of Carolina Freight. The company initially focused on the US/Puerto Rico trade
- The late 1980s- Caro Trans made a major expansion in markets across the world
- The mid-1990s- Fort Smith, AK based Arkansas Best Corp. acquired Carolina Freight
- 1999- An investor group including Greg Howard, Caro Trans CEO acquired Caro Trans International from the Arkansas Best Corp.
- 2010- Caro Trans becomes a subsidiary of Mainfreight Ltd. a logistics firm based in New Zealand while the NVO still operates as a neutral consolidator independently
Services Offered by Caro Trans
- Ocean Transportation: LCL, FCL, breakbulk, out of gauge, and project cargo services that are offered on a door-to-door or port-to-port basis.
- Consolidation and deconsolidation: Helping their customers gain from an overall lowering of costs for transportation, Caro Trans has a vast network of stations receiving CFS spread across the nation. They also ensure that transit time taken is less.
- Domestic pickup and delivery: The Caro Trans network ensures efficient and safe pickup from and delivery of freight to any location across the 48 contagious states.
- Customized service: Caro Trans is well known for offering services that are tailored specifically to meet their customers’ needs. No matter how unique the needs of a certain customer be, Caro Trans is sure to come up with a solution.
- Latest technology: Caro Trans has implemented state-of-the-art technology which helps make the process of freight transactions much more streamlined. Such technology also gives customers smooth access to the Caro Trans network anywhere, anytime.
Tracking Caro Trans Consignment
Check the consignment booked with CaroTrans is an easy and smooth process. Every customer is given a consignment number during booking. Here are the steps to track and trace the CaroTrans shipment:
1) Get the Booking or Customer Reference Number ready
2) Enter either of the number
3) Click on the Search button
4) Get the latest shipment status on the same page
Alternatively, one can log into his account created when a consignment is booked with his user ID and password. The profile page of the account has a tracker where the current status of a consignment comes upon entering the consignment number into the required
Another option to track Carotrans is to give a call to customer care at +1-732-540-8000 and they will provide up-to-date shipment status.
Carotrans Headquarter Address:
Carotrans New Jersey Directions
100 Walnut Ave
Clark, New Jersey 07066
Phone Number: 732-540-8000
Fax Number: 732-540-8039
1005 Virginia Ave
Atlanta, GA 30354
Phone Number: 404-767-6401
Fax Number: 404-767-7990
Charlotte, NC Address:
CaroTrans Charlotte Directions
4824 Parkway Plaza Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone Number: 704-423-1155
Fax Number: 704-423-0041
Carotrans Miami Directions
7200 NW 19th Street
Miami, FL 33126
Phone Number: (305) 477-7505
Fax Number: (305) 477-7134
CaroTrans Seattle Directions
20415 72nd Ave S,
Kent, WA 98032
Phone Number: 253-277-1898
Fax Number: 253-277-3016